In light of information related to the evolving COVID-19 situation and growing community concerns it is with a heavy heart the Hyalite Corvette Club has reached the hard decision to cancel the 49th Big Sky Corvette Meet. We will be issuing full registration fee refunds to all registrants who have pre-registered; our club will issue refunds as fast as possible. The Gran Tree reservations should not be problematic in cancelling, since it is several weeks from the event and this is considered a State and National emergency. 


We understand the logistical inconveniences that may arise as a result of this decision and regret the disruption of the 49 years of this event. It is better not to risk the health and safety of our community, staff and event attendees so we can all gather next year in Billings, Montana and celebrate our health and raise a toast to the Big Sky Corvette Meet. 


This is a situation of Damned if you do/Damned if you don’t and our 2020 Vision is murky at best. It is better to err on our personal safety rather than look back and say we shoulda, woulda, coulda. 


Thank you for your support. 

Hyalite Corvette Club

© 2023 by Hyalite Corvette Club. Proudly created with Wix.com

Bozeman, Montana